1 July 2020

Honor 5 Band

Fitness is what it is all about innit?  And gadgets that we don't really need but can tell us what we are actually doing all help. Don't they?

As the proud owner of a hinky Chinese smart phone, an Honor 9 Lite, I decided that if I was going to enter into the world of the fit-bit (not a trademark) I might as well get one that would work with my phone.  

Enter the Honor 5 Band.

It was quite a lot cheaper than the trademark fit-bit and seems to do what I need.  It links with Huawei Health app automatically with the click of a link in the app.   And here it is.


It has a blood pressure monitor as well as a sleep monitor.  Reviews on the tech websites give it a good rating. Plus for the kiddy in us, we can change the "watch face" to many others as we see fit and the mood takes us.

I'll see how it works and update at a later date.

No comments: