30 June 2020

Bikers Gear Australia - Men's Kevlar Cargo Jeans

I have been wearing a pair of cargo trousers lined with Kevlar from arse to knee for a few years. They have been very comfortable.  They have the tag "RK Jeans" on the back by one of the pockets.  They are comfortable and although I don't have the knee armour in them, I expect them to be pretty good at stopping my skin being worn off in the unlucky event of a slide on the road surface.

A few years is actually over six. I bought the RK jeans in March 2014.

Their only problem is that the black outer material has started to fade and look more brownish that black on the thighs that get the sun more than other parts of the body.

So after a look around eBay for some more, I have opted for the Australian Bikers Gear version.They look more like jeans at the top with two large patch cargo pockets.  I have had their gear before and it has always been value for money.  So why not give them a try?

Currently (and the link will disappear over time) they can be found at https://tinyurl.com/yce8nhrr.  I am expecting them in a week or so, although I don't think they are coming from the Land of Chunder itself.

Livin' in a land down under 
Where women glow and men plunder 
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? 
(Ooh yeah) 
Then I run and then I take cover 
We are livin' in a land down under 
Where women glow and men plunder 
Can't you, can't you hear the thunder? 
Then I run then I take cover 
Livin' in a land down under 
(Livin' in a land down under). 

Men at Work.



Let's see how they perform.

No comments: