30 June 2020

Bikers Gear Australia - Kevlar Lined Hoodie

Wow. Doesn't time fly.  I bought this item a few years ago and with one thing and another I have worn it twice - https://invictamoto.blogspot.com/2016/06/new-jacket.html



I bought it to wear on summer days when a thicker jacket might be too hot to wear. Except on both occasions it was too hot itself.  The material is quite thick and the kevlar does seem to retain the heat.

It wasn't all that expensive as it was in the 50% off sale at Bikers Gear Australia.  It was the second item I bought off them and it looks with my latest purchase, that the importer has changed to Luton from south Wales - that's Old South Wales not the new fangled one they have Down Under.

The gear is decent stuff and won't break the bank.

If our UK summer isn't over now as we head towards the school summer holidays I'l need to get it out and wear it.  

Talking of summer, we had the hottest and driest May on record and much of June has been hot and sunny as well.  SO much so that here on the south coast it has been gridlocked and I have been put off weekend riding. I am still working! Pandemic? What pandemic?

See how it goes!


No comments: