10 February 2020

Book Review: Dark Sacred Night by Michael Connelly

Dark Sacred Night (Renée Ballard, #2; Harry Bosch, #21; Harry Bosch Universe, #31)Dark Sacred Night by Michael Connelly

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


As soon as I saw this book appear on the Kindle list I had to have it. I am a commuter reader. I have an hour on the train in the morning and again in the evening.

I have to admit I have read all the Bosch books and have seen all five series on Amazon Prime. A bit of a junkie but with limits to how much I'll spend...

I wasn't disappointed. The cold case "hobby" stories mixed with Ballard working live cases goes together well.

In his old age Bosch is starting to make mistakes and stepping even further over the boundary. The only thing I thought was missing was some closure on the SFPD corrupt cop stream and Harry's future....



View all my reviews

No comments: