16 December 2019

RT20 - Part Two

A little more planning under my belt. 

From Part One where we ended up in Nice, I thought our long planned and cancelled trip to Tuscany could be revived and included. 

So. After two nights in Nice we head along the Med back into Italy and the Ligurian coast to Tuscany. It's only 200 miles with things to see en-route. The next destination is Lucca.

I have booked three nights here. The car can have a rest whilst we use the trains to get to Pisa and Florence. 

Then where? I do like the idea of Bologna and shoehorning this in might be hard work as I have an overnight already booked in Como. 

The original hotel had a problem with my MasterCard and cancelled the booking. They didn't give me much chance and so I decided to take care of it and book another one. This seemed a stroke of luck as it is better and has free parking.

So then where?

No comments: