7 November 2019

Whitesnake/Foreigner/Europe


Another group of old men coming back onto the circuit with a tour. I couldn't resist a Sunday night at the O2 in London.

It's 39 years (!!!!) since I last appeared on a Whitesnake recording.  Yes, I was there back in 1980 at the Hammersmith Odeon as part of the famous Hamm-O Choir aka the audience.

The Live in the Heart of the City album was recorded over three nights in 1978 and 1980! I guess they bodged all the recordings together! I don't know how many tracks I am on but must be on "There Ain't No Love in the Heart of the City" though.  I haven't asked for my royalties yet.... I am still waiting Mr Coverdale letting me know how much I am owed.....

Anyway, the old boys along with Foreigner and Europe (the band not the continent)  are on tour starting May 31st at the O2 and then across UK and Europe (the continent not the band). I bought tickets on the Livenation presale today.

I have the album on vinyl and nothing to play it on and I have the 12" single of "There Ain't No love" also.  

It's not long ago that I stumped up a wad of cash and bought the entire double album on Google Play so I can listen on my phone, and singalong in the car...

Not filmed until 2004 so I am not on this recording: 




No comments: