8 November 2019

New Watch

Well as someone famous once said: Christmas is Coming. 

I haven't had an expensive kind of watch for a while. My last "name" watch is a Fossil with stainless steel bracelet and the LCD screen and two displays with the full screen seconds counting down as well as the hands. Sadly this has been junked as the winder mechanism has broken inside and they wanted £55 for the parts plus labour to fix it. The watch hardly worth that. 

The strap on the watch that I have been wearing, since I bought it in March 2016, broke this week. The Mudder watch came from Amazon for £10.50.  

So three and a half years wasn't too bad. 

I went back to Amazon and lo and behold the same sort of Chinese plastic LCD watch is available. Several versions, so I bought one. 

The only difference being this one doesn't have any little red trims. The cost? £9.95. Negative inflation at work. 

See how long this one lasts. 



No comments: