5 October 2019

Wireless SD Card

Although I tried a similar idea some years ago I thought this was worth visiting.

The previous attempt involved using a "named" maker. That wasn't much of a success. Sandisk's support was totally shit = sell a product. Realise it is rubbish and then don't support it anymore.

So surely only an idiot would try again.

Well. Idiot or not I bought one. The unbranded Chinese version came in a few days from an English mailing point. 

It works pretty much the same as the WiFi in my Samsung compact camera. Power on and it broadcasts a wireless signal. 

Check the WiFi on the phone and choose the SDWiFi option and then open the app to copy the pix across to the phone or tablet. 



The card is actually an adapter and takes any size Micro SD card and I have a 128gb card in the slot. 

So far it works. 


No comments: