29 October 2019

The Last Sinterklaastreffen

It looks like I won't be Billy No-Mates this year. CHEERING!! 

Not at the moment anyway.

Not a Meldrew's member but Tony Young. We first went in 1985. 

This is sadly the last ever rally, or at least Sinterklaastreffen, so quite fitting we are both going 34 years later!


Screenshot as original is pdf


I was looking at the P&O ferry this year but although cheaper than the Shuttle it takes longer. 

So I have booked 0836 out and 1850 back with Eurotunnel. 

Tony will go over Friday and so could book in then. He's staying outside Ostend in a B&B. 

If I was able I'd have stayed at the Polaris/le Parisien for old times sake. In term time I can't get away on a Friday. 

Inscription is €15 for the weekend and €10 for the day. There are also special t-shirts for the event. I have loads but "I was there" shirts are good!! 

So end of November and my mo should be luxurious. 


No comments: