29 October 2019

Movember 2019


Now that is frightening!  Sorry if you were eating when this popped up.

It's the shave face.  In the previous post asking to you sponsor me for Movember  I showed the full beard face.

That was shaved off without too many injuries although I nicked my bottom lip and it has been bleeding on and off since.

By Friday, the official starter's gun for a month of tache growing, I'll have shave again to start off smooth..... 

So please, spare even the minimum £3 and sponsor me.  My links are all over the place.

It's 15 years since I had my first go and that was a charity called Tacheback. Pretty much the same ideals as Movember but now defunct.  Shame as I raised a good few quid in the two years I did it.

Maybe this year's Movember will morph into Decembeard?  


No comments: