29 October 2019

Book Review: Tell Me I'm Wrong by Adam Croft

Tell Me I'm Wrong


My rating: 2 of 5 stars


A very popular magazine in the UK has a section called "Pseuds Corner". It highlights some of the inanities of life and the people that fuel them. Some of the reviews I read on this forum (Goodreads!) are pretty much there too.

I admit that I have enjoyed all of Adam's Culverhouse and Knight books. In fact I expect I gave them 4* on completion. I am a little saddened that finishing book #8 led to no #9.

This one I found very hard to get my teeth into. I don't mind a murder strewn book, but for some reason I was a bit queasy about the child killing as the opening murder.

From there I read on and as some others have said the twist wasn't that much of a twist, more a spotlight shone and not difficult too guess.

Not Adam's best book by a long chalk,






No comments: