3 September 2019

TOMCC East Kent


Some member I am.  I went along to the first meeting at the Drum in Stanford and haven't been since.  

The problem is that the meeting starts too early for me to get home from work in London and by the time I get into the house it's too late!

Tonight is the branch AGM and although I feel a bit of a fraud not attending anything since Day 1, I am a founding member!  ;)

Hopefully I can get up there and meet everyone. Might even get Pepé out of the garage for the ride up there.

Update

Went and there were quite a few bikes and even two other Rockets. As I have never met any of them before. Blokes I talked to not members and didn't have any idea who and where they were. 

Had a half of Old Dairy Uber and after wandering around as Billy no mates went home. 

When the minutes came out it seems I wasn't the only on not to make it. 


No comments: