27 May 2019

TOMCC 70th

This year is the 70th anniversary of the Triumph Owners Motorcycle Club.

During the year the club is recording and rewarding members that plan and do a 70 mile ride either with a group, or individually. 

It might not seem much but the 70 is the important bit. The ride has to be for that purpose and not a bit of another run. 

The East Kent group are having an organised run from Laguna Triumph on Sunday June 2nd. Sunday's tend to be "family" weekends for me with a wife and dog. 

So.

I have planned my own 70 mile route and I think it is fittingly East Kent based.

Proposed Route
I planned it on MyRouteApp and fiddled with it to achieve as near 70 miles as possible.

Hopefully I'll be able to set off after the dentist (!) on Wednesday and incorporate a couple or three windmills and a Tudor castle or two.

Fingers crossed for decent weather.

No comments: