2 September 2018

Short Run Out

Today was a decent day. However, I overslept and didn't get out early so I missed the Meldrews run out to H's Café at Kent Motorcycles near Canterbury.

Instead we went out with Reggie in Claire's car to put air in a front tyre. There was an error flag on the dash for a few days.

A nice long walk in Lyminge Forest set us up for a coffee and cake at the Lord Whiskey Tea Rooms.

It was still nice when we got home and I decided to take Pepé out for a short ride.

I ended up at Sainsbury's at Folkestone and topped off the tank. A little surprised to only get 39.6 mpg!! Given that I hadn't given it too much welly it was strange.

From there I went up to Capel but the Battle of Britain monument was closed and I couldn't even get a scenic photo as someone had parked a van across the entrance.

I looped around and back home avoiding the M20.

It was nice and I gave the LS2 open face. With sunglasses and the little sun visor down it was okay. Great for local rides only.



Hopefully I can get out next week to the Dover Transport Museum to see if I have won the raffle.





posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: