15 August 2018

Beer52



This is one of the last beers from the July selection of beers from Beer52.

After a brief membership I have dropped out. I didn't intend to but that's the way they took it.

I emailed to cancel the August box as I was still working through the last of the June and most of the July batches.

I have pretty much a catholic taste in beer. I like a full range from heavy bitters to Pilsner style beers right through the Trappist Tripels via Belgian fruit beers like Rodenbach.

However, there were simply too many IPA's in the selection each month and I emailed to hold August and explained with the gist of the above paragraph. They took that as a quitting email.

It's probably for the best!

For the record I have enjoyed a lot of the beers they have sent.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: