17 June 2018

MPOW "Fitbit"

I decided to get one of these after the crap app, Active 10, and also because I wanted a new watch.

With genuine Fitbits coming in at over £100 I was a little undecided. Okay. Not going to happen...

I had a look on Amazon. Claire has one that tracks steps and distances and it works pretty well and connected to her phone easily.

I decided as a recovering cardiac patient that one that included a heart monitor might be good.

So here we are the MPOW Heart Rate Monitoring version. 4.5 out of 5 stars on review. At £22.99 it is much cheaper than the branded version.



So far I've been wearing it for 24 hours and it accounts for steps but the sleep monitor is eye opening.

How it knows the type of sleep I am having I have no idea. But out of 9 hours I managed less than three as deep sleep.

Almost bedtime of second night. So see how tonight's sleep goes.

Update 3rd July 2018

has been working quite well as a watch and a step counter. I have associated with Google Fit as well as that gives different stats.


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: