19 April 2018

Busy Weekend - 21/22 April

With so many weekends to choose from in the course of a year, it seems some have too many things to do and others have none.

This Saturday is Rocket III annual run to the (famous) original  Ace Cafe in North West London and if that wasn't enough for the motorcyclists, it also TriFest at all Triumph dealers.

So as a Triumph Rocket III owner what should I do?

It's also the last away game in the south for Oldham Athletic at AFC Wimbledon and I have my ticket to the game already. So that is a definite. I wil be riding there and that will score me another 50-50 Challenge 5E!




2 comments:

Troubadour said...

Well, after reading your post on the MAG protest, the protest seems more important albeit not as fun as the Ace Cafe run or TriFest. However, it might be difficult to argue pollution whilst riding a 2300cc Rocket III. ;)

InvictaMoto said...

I'll ride slowly to get as much forward momentum for the least output.... ;)

Real-Life has caught up and it looks like only the football will see me attending.