4 February 2017

New Toy - TomTom 410

After five years of service, I have invested in a new TomTom GPS.  It's not the latest model but was at a decent price and comes with the car mount as well as the bike mounting.

The Urban Rider I have had for five years has been reliable most of the time but the mapping limitations have gradually got to annoy me. No, annoy is the wrong word, frustrating. I will reset it back to factory settings and see if I can sell it on eBay.

Getting the new one to work with my phone has been a little fraught as I had no signal. So I have reverted to USB cable and the laptop.  At least now it up to date.  Once the weather improves I'll get the bike fittings sorted.

More to follow........

1 comment:

Trobairitz said...

Congrats. I've wondered about the newer Tom Tom's. Our old Garmin has seen better days and won't even take a charge anymore.