28 November 2016

Movember 2016

It's 12 years since I did my first charity 'tache growing and that was with Tacheback. In fact I did Tacheback twice before it disappeared and was re-invented as Movember a number of years ago.

This year, so far, fund raising has been disappointing. That's the polite way of putting it.  All I asked was for my FB friends to donate one pound or whatever local currency they have. International charities like Movember can cope with different currencies, be they dollars or euro and a myriad of others.

I can't say it is hard work growing a moustache. After all, once your balls drop, hair tends to grow all over the place, the top lip being just one place.  

So one last time this is my mospace:  https://uk.movember.com/mospace/2865109

There are only two days left in this Movember and the mo will be revealed late on the 30th.  Please sponsor me,  if only a quid or a buck. They all count.

No comments: