27 October 2016

Movember 2016 - T-5

The first donation has been made to this year's Movember charity event.  It was me.  

Okay that might sound pretty dodgy, like the beggar that puts a few coins in the bowl to attract the passers-by to add to it, but not really.

At work we have had a Nespresso Dolce Gusto coffee maker in the cupboard. It was brought in by my boss for the department to use. Like many of these things it ended up not being used after the first flush of enthusiasm and was put away.

We had a look at them in a shop and I asked if I could borrow it to see if it was worth having.  My boss said I could have it.  And I said I'd donate to Movember for it.

I have and I am underway.  

The current beard and tache will come off over the weekend and I will start smooth skinned from Tuesday November 1st.

All I need now are people to sponsor me.


MY MOSPACE



No comments: