28 July 2016

New Helmet - LS2 Metro with Bluetooth Too

Blimey. Ordered late on Tuesday. Arrived today.

The helmet is very light and once I had got the box out of the thick plastic packaging courtesy of Fat Skeleton (http://www.fat-skeleton.co.uk) I couldn't wait to try it on.

With Claire measuring my head at 59.5cms the large size is a perfect fit. Large is down as 59-60cms.

The box contained a few goodies as well. Bottles of helmet cleaner,  a neck tube, a pair of riding glasses, their LS2 version of Pinlock, they even give stickers for France, plus the charging cable and an assortment of breath deflectors.

I couldn't wait to turn it on and it spoke to me. In English. Phew.

2 comments:

Trobairitz said...

Very nice looking helmet. I like that they gave you some goodies to go along with it.

InvictaMoto said...

Hopefully get a dry day to test it.