25 July 2016

Deafcon 5

Getting to see your Doctor is almost as difficult as getting to have tea with the Queen.

In the end I wrote a letter and posted it through the door.  Monday that was.

That said, Tuesday,  a phone call to the surgery, after 1030am, elicited a response that they hadn't heard from the hospitals about my echocardiogram nor about my hearing test and MRI. Nothing arrived here or the surgery.

As the latter was in May I was a bit pissed.

I called the hospital and eventually got though to audiology. They were closed all day but call back between 10 and 12 or 14 and 16 hours.

I did. Wednesday.  The lady said that they had written to the surgery, cc me, on 17th May. Before the MRI.

I said I was still deaf in that ear and needed the device fitted.

Now booked in on August 16th. She'll write to me. Don't know if that will ever arrive but have it in my Google calendar.

As for MRI? Who knows. They didn't have the result two months after it was done.

No comments: