23 January 2015

FL15 - Flights

An email arrived from British Airways to make me an offer apparently couldn't refuse.  No, nothing to do with a horse's head in the bed or anything, but a chance to pre-book the seats on the flights to and from Tampa.

This was before Christmas and so I logged in and checked the seats.  There were only two in economy not available.  So I thought I'd set a reminder in my diary and come back later. 

The reminder pinged up on my phone at the weekend and I had a look. Nearly all the plane now unavailable and loads of single seats.  Shock!  So I decided to invest a few more beer tokens and book us two seats next to each other; near the loo but not too near as to have people standing next to us in the queue!

As I have just renewed my passport I need to enter all the advanced passenger info as well. Takes a few minutes and generates a few emails from BA, all stored in the ever increasing folder in my Yahoo email account.

The new passport is the one with the chip in it and the passport people managed not to damage my US VISA in the old one. 

Not much more to do with 117 days still to go.

No comments: