14 October 2014

FL15 - Other destinations

Back in 1991 on my first ever visit to Florida, one of the trips I made, with friend Carol Belcher from Burger King HQ, was made in her Ohio registered Toyota Corolla, and we went to Orlando, staying on International Drive and we did two theme parks, Universal Studios and Epcot.

Not being a great scary ride fanatic, I thought Epcot was a really good day out.  So what better place to go and see what has changed.

So accordingly, I have been onto my favourite booking.com and looked for reasonably priced hotel within east reach of Epcot that gets decent reviews.  Enter the Rodeway Inn Maingate. A chain motel looking place.  Booked for two nights to give us a whole day at Epcot or whatever else takes our fancy......

As usual it is "pay later, free cancellation" and meets my other requirements of being over 7/10 in the reviews and has free parking and wifi! Back of the net!

1 comment:

Trobairitz said...

While I've never been there myself my brother was there about 2 years ago and loved Epcot. I am sure a lot has changed since the lat time you were there.