26 March 2014

Kevlar RK Jeans

I have a pair of Hood Jeans that I like but wanted something a little lighter, especially for the summer.

I saw these on eBay and although a lot cheaper than Hood and Draggin' they seem tough enough. They are cargo style with two big patch pockets on each thigh and two back pockets, all covered with velcro flaps.

The side and back pockets are are a little small, but suffice as the cargo patch pockets are large enough for a wallet in one side and other stuff in the other. 

The Kevlar lining is around the privates and butt and down the thighs as far as the knee.  

They come with CE approved knee pads that fit in pockets with a Velcro top to hold them in.

I've worn them a few times and they are a good tight fit and very comfortable. I bought 42W but as a fat bloke they are a little tight.  Maybe 44W would have been better!



No comments: