16 June 2012

HD 1200


Took this HD for a test ride. I had originally booked the 48 but the guy that had it before me "got lost" and arrived back at Maidstone HD over two and a half hours late.

So I got this one. I have no idea what model it was but it had been modified with the Akropovic pipes and a Screaming Eagle airbox.

Quite loud pipes.  Nice to drop a gear and then whack it open.

Short video taken by my brother on his phone. If we had been somewhere remote I'd have given it more wrist!! As soon as I get a copy of it I will post it here.

3 comments:

Trobairitz said...

The link didn't work for me, but I'll take your word for it the pipes were loud.

Is that the trick to a longer test ride? Ummm yeah.... I got lost.....

InvictaMoto said...

Sadly the link seems to have stopped. I'll get a copy of the vid and upload it to my web.

The original link was my brother's Facebook account!

Mike said...

I love the wee sportsters. Hopefully I'll have one of my own soon!