13 April 2012

Torremolinos!

Okay, don't laugh at once.  Yes. I am going to Torremolinos for my October week away. It's cheap and the resort we are going to is in a quieter part and gets good reviews.

Like Benidorm on the Costa Blanca, Torre was one of the first resorts developed for mass tourism and and attracted millions of Britons and other northern European tourist looking for sun when it is dark and dank in the north. With holidays there is always an element of snobbishness.  Yes, I'd love to fly to Bali but it's not currently with my budget. 

Over the years I have been to the Costa del Sol I have been to Torre once for a few hours when I had time to kill before the flight home.  Let's see how this all works!!!


http://www.rci.com/RCI/rdg/rdDetails.do?resortCode=2221&language=en&country=UK

No comments: