2 July 2008

Ride to Work Wednesday

I had to be in early this morning as I was taking a course for admin officers. Imagine my dismay to catch up with three lanes of solid traffic before I had even got out of Kent on the A2. F&*$!

As I split lanes I managed to catch up with truck bounds for London to the fuel protest. Phew!
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20080702/tuk-protesters-wildcat-action-threat-6323e80.html

The rest of the way in wasn't too bad. The usual w*nkers that can't line up behind the car in front when they know the jam will go all the way to the Blackwall Tunnel. The mongs that push into the outside lane despite it ending a few hundred yards ahead!

The run up through Hackney not too bad and I was at work just after 9am for a 9.30am.

Not looking forward to the ride home in the drizzle!

No comments: