8 September 2007

Up early

It's not as though I had much in the way of plans today, but yesterday's puncture and subsequent temporary plug from the RAC meant a proper fix was required.

I was up as though it was a work day, much too early for a Saturday! With the speed restriction on the plugged tyre set at 40mph I wanted to be off so that I was at Watling Tyres in Catford as close to opening as possible. I turned into the workshops by about ten to nine and by twenty past was on the way home.

The repair with a permanent plug vulcanised in place was £22. Much better than shelling out for a new tyre.

Once back there was time for a run over to Canterbury for Claire to do a bit of shoe shopping. I just wandered about with her!

Paul Devall - sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: