21 August 2024

Nikkor 28-100 AF Zoom Lens

I was idly looking on eBay to see how much my nigh on 20yo D50 was worth. Not a lot it would seem.

Entering D50 in the search also brought up a selection of lenses suitable. All of them Nikkor and none of the other makes like Tamron etc.

What caught my eye was a used Nikkor 28-100 AF zoom lens. It was reasonably priced plus postage. I guess £4.95 is what eBay forces the seller to charge.

It arrived earlier than expected. I fitted it and it works perfectly. The standard "kit" lens is 18mm minimum.  

Having the extra focal length gives more options. A minimum of 28mm doesn't seem a problem. 

Hopefully this weekend I can get out and use it...

Here's a few I took today. The R08 message still flashes up and the camera locks up despite not having taken any photos to have filled the short term memory.






No comments: