30 August 2024

Nelson's Patch ❌

We had to cancel the trip to Norfolk as at the beginning of the week Claire had a tooth ache that developed into an abscess in her front upper jaw. As well as the pain, her face swelled on one side. 

After two emergency visits to the dentist this week, we thought it better not to go 180 miles from home.

I emailed Nelson's Patch and hoped as the park wasn't full that they could let us delay the trip a few weeks. No reply.


I checked on the website and pitch 9 is shown as being vacant.  They also have only ten of the twenty pitches booked tonight for the weekend. So it's not as though they were turning people away!  

I guess they got my email. It would have been nice to have got an acknowledgement from them.  Next time I won't bother with this place. It shows a lack of respect when not bothering to reply. I have checked my spam folder as well. Nothing.

No comments: