5 June 2024

MukJunkie

After yesterday when we decided to clean the front of the van, just the cab area, we decided today that we would do the other three sides.

The cleaner to use this time is MukJunkie. This type designed for caravans and motorhomes. I used a bit at the weekend on the V-Strom and was amazed how clean it came up.  


Anyway, it's deployed undiluted from a garden spray can.  I uses one that you pump to get some pressure and then spray away.  It's supposed to be left to do it's job, and whilst that seems to work, agitating with a big car cleaning brush gets those stubborn stains, sorry dirt bits, cleaner.

Then hose off. I am very loathed to use a jetwash on a vehicle that's made of lots of panels bolted to a wooden frame and sealant squirted into the joints!  The ordinary garden hose did the job.

I even had a quick go at the roof.  Standing on a ladder on the grass is not my idea of fun or safety.

So how did it do?  Very good.

Would I buy some more? Yes.  Unless my grovelling on Instagram gets me a freebie!



Instagram Pictures

No comments: