13 June 2024

Bikers Gear Australia Cargo Chino Trousers

 I bought these back in 2022 and after two years they are still wearable, only they have faded very badly on the thighs.


I don't remember riding too much in the sun but the formerly khaki legs are a sort of faded orangey brown now... Great for local rides out where being rather "careworn" is okay. 

But when away on trips then I needed to replace them.

I like the stuff that Bikers Gear Australia sell in the UK, so I had a look on their website. Rather than Chino style I went for jeans. I also decided to try black. 

Hopefully, they'll not fade as badly as the khakis did!

I'll update when they arrive either at the weekend or maybe Monday.


The previous blog:
https://invictamoto.blogspot.com/2022/07/bikers-gear-australia-cargo-chino.html

No comments: