1 August 2014

Revisita España 2014 - Tinkering

From the dictionary:

tinker - ˈtɪŋkə/
verb - gerund or present participle: tinkering

attempt to repair or improve something in a casual or desultory way.


"he spent hours tinkering with the car"


synonyms:

try to mend/improve, work amateurishly on, fiddle with, play (about/around) with, toy with, trifle with, dally with, dabble with, potter about with, fool about/around with.


I don't think any of the changes I make to The Plan can be called amateurish, but I do like to refine the plan.

I was looking through Tyre to look at the route for the trip and wondering if to cut it into bite sized or daily itineraries for the TomTom. 

It's then I noticed that the last couple of changes hadn't been made to the overall route and so I changed the hotel waypoints. 

Now it looks up to date.

Whilst tinkering, I checked all the hotels former their off road parking. And the price where it isn't free! Some are a little expensive, others free or reasonable.

I like to think that Döra is safe and sound when we are not riding. 

The two nights in Toledo and two nights in Madrid are designed to give us some off-bike tourist days. Both cities have enough history to keep us amused and the camera batteries active!


No comments: