7 September 2021

Zega-Bags

I was looking back to see all the posts I have made containing "Touratech" as the label. I was surprised how far back they go.

As for Zega Bags.  Wow. May 2007.

I bought them as I had the Zega panniers on the 1150GS. They were so enormous and packing was all too easy to lob stuff in, that interior bags were required.



Although the panniers were removed and sold way back in 2013, I still have the bags.  They are used every so often when I need to take soft luggage with me. Usually in the car although they did squeeze into Dora the Explorer's panniers.

In fact they were used on our staycation in Norfolk last month. As I currently have the option of the ancient Oxford expandable panniers or the even more ancient Swagman panniers, they won't get used on any bike trips soon.

They still look pretty new too! Qualität.

No comments: