6 August 2021

New Inner Bag

When I traded the Explorer for the Rocket, I left the Kappa topbox on the bike. A mistake.

The second mistake, along the same lines, was that I sold the Givi inner bag on eBay. 

So now I have two bikes with top boxes I could do with something. Instead of simply opening the loft and taking the bag down, I had to go on Google and have a look.

In the end I found this one. Made by Great Bikers Gear.

It came flat packed with a plethora of zips. One zip is to open and close the expanding part of the bag that almost doubles the capacity.

The other zips form the sides. It has an outside pocket as well.

It doesn't have a carrying handle as such but does have an adjustable shoulder strap.

It is supposed to fit the E45 box so it should easily fit the Kappa on the Kettle and the Suzuki box on the Strom.

Let's see if it is as good as the reviews.

No comments: