3 May 2016

AZ - Last few things

Looking at the email folder I keep on Yahoo reminded me that I had two jobs to do on the pre-trip list. 

Firstly, travel insurance. The BUPA policy from last year seems to not be available this year. I emailed them and they couldn't (be bothered?) to send an idea of this year's premium so I told them to not automatically renew.

I have found alternative cover for a lower premium through the Motorcycle Action Group - http://www.magtravelinsurance.com

The annual policy for both Claire and me is about half what we paid last year for the same amount of cover.

With the US I hope $10m is enough for hospital bills.. 😜

Almost forgot. The other thing to do was to fill in the online air passenger transport register for us both.


1 comment:

Trobairitz said...

With health case costs here, you never know.

My boss went in for an upper/lower GI scoping a month ago. Less than an hour-long outpatient procedure. $9,000 - luckily his health care insurance/medicare covered it all with no out of pocket to him.