1 September 2015

AZ - Arizona it is!

So here we are. Checked Skyscanner for flights and then RCI to look for a timeshare week.  Things were looking good.

Firstly flights with British Airways comes out at £679 each. In another window I had the RCI site looking at the Sheraton resort at Scottsdale near Phoenix.  Booked the flight and shoot back to another window.... bloody internet messed up. Have to log back in and the entire site claims that there are no exchanges!!

Being an IT professional (it's true!) I am used to bug-busting, so I logged back in and looked at another location, Spain, and guess what not a single resort has any exchanges.... and that is impossible. Unless I have been blackballed!

Arizona and Grand Canyon

I have logged a call with RCI as part of the trip depends on a bit of R&R and then some touring about.

Next I'll have a look at car-hire. Anyone know where I can hire a RAM 150?

No comments: