11 October 2012

Thursday? It must be Fuengirola!

Another late morning. Hey! We are on holiday!!!

The reason was the mozzie hunt that we were both on about 3am. I awoke with a pain in my foot that felt like I had been scalded with hot water. The pain climbed up my legs almost to my knees. On inspection we could see the red bite marks. Witch hazel to the wounds and it got better.

Then we went on the hunt and located the bastard. Missed it the first time but then it was caught. Whop! It's amazing how much blood they can hold. Down the bog now.

C1 train to Fuengirola
So after breakfast we had another Kindle session and then went to the station and today we went to Fuengirola.

We know the town quite well as we have been many times but even so we found a fountain we had never seen before.

The station at Fuengirola is more to the western end of the town. Easy to find and not far from the beach.

We had lunch, calamares for Claire and calamaritos for me.

Statue by harbour

A walk along the seafront where we saw the statue of the topless girl. Have no idea why she is there as I couldn't find the plate to tell me!

Another shopping spree followed, food not luxury! Then back to the station for the train home.

After dinner it's TV time! A few programmes from the UK.




Sunset over La Colina

No comments: