1 January 2019

Motorcycle Action Group

 "Old 'pipes' logo"

I first joined MAG back in 1981 when I first became active in the SOC and worked on the club stand in London at a bike show. MAG also had a stand and the clubs co-sponsored some in-show events together.

So I joined.

I stayed a member for another ten years or so. As a national committee member for the SOC I successfully lobbied for the club to  become MAG affiliated club members, as we already were with the BMF.

Then somehow I let it lapse but stayed a member of the BMF. It was only in 2003 that I rejoined and have been a member since.



I have even done a little committee work locally but when the local regional chairman was deposed I too gave up.

I support now with membership money and by posting news on my blog. Some of the posts have received a good few views.

You too can join. MAG needs members and the fees they pay. As motorcyclists we face legislation and an anti-motorcycle lobby. We need an organisation to defend our rights. 

I believe MAG is that organisation.

No comments: